Personal Identifiable Information
- to provide our services to you;
- for customer service, security, fraud-detection, archival and backup purposes in connection with the provision of our services;
- to provide you with advertising (as discussed in more detail under the “Advertising” section below);
- to better understand how you access and use our services, for the purposes of trying to improve our services and to respond to customer desires and preferences, including language and location customization, personalized help and instructions, or other responses to your and other customers’ usage of our services;
- to help us develop our new services and improve our existing services;
- to assess the effectiveness of and improve advertising and other marketing and promotional activities on or in connection with our services;
- for the purposes of software verification or administering software upgrades;
- to allow you to participate in surveys and other activities about our products and services.
Please note that for the purposes of seeking to provide our users with a better experience, to improve our services or otherwise where you have consented, Personal Information collected through one of our services may, subject to user privacy controls (where available), be used by our other services (including in an aggregated or individualized manner). For example, Personal Information collected during your use of one of our services may be used to suggest particular content that can be made available to you on another service or be used to try to present more relevant advertising to you in another service.
What about Children?
Children Under 13
Once a child states that his/her age is under 13, they will be unable to register an account with us. We do not knowingly collect or store any personally identifiable information from children under 13. If parents believe that we have unintentionally collected their childrens’ personal information, they may request the deletion of the information by contacting us [firstname.lastname@example.org]Note to Parents We recognize a special obligation to protect personal information about young children. We urge parents to instruct their children to never give out their real names, addresses, or phone numbers, without permission, when on-line. Teenagers under the age of 17 and over the age of 12 should encourage their parents to review this policy and to contact us [email@example.com] if they would like to evoke our opt-out policy or to raise any concerns.
- remembering you. For example, cookies, web beacons and similar technologies can help us identify you as a registered user of our services or keep the preferences or information that you have previously provided;
- serving advertising. Cookies, web beacons and similar technologies help us provide you with advertising that we believe are relevant to you, based on your information;
- credit card information and other financial data required to process payments when using one of our services may be collected and stored by third party payment processors or our own payment processors. Those payment processors may provide us with a cookie or similar technology that enables you to make additional purchases using the payment information you have already provided
How we collect information
1.register to use the Licensed Items;
2.use the Licensed Items;
3.communicate with us.
Registration and Account Information. You must register for an account in order to use the Licensed Items. To register, you may need to provide certain Personal Information, such as your name, email address and password.
Using the Licensed Items. We collect Information from and about you through your use of the Licensed Items. For example, you may make Personal Information available to us when you open account with us, when you display public profile information within the Licensed Items or when you contact us.
Purchases via the Licensed Items. When you make purchases through the Licensed Items, you may need to provide certain Personal Information to complete the purchase, such as your credit card information. Where the payment is processed by a third party payment service provider, we do not collect or store such Personal Information, though we may receive summary information about transactions. Where we or our affiliate companies process your payments as a payment service provider, or where we fulfil any purchases you have made on the Licensed Items, we may collect, use and store your Personal Information in order to fulfil such purchases.
Working with our third party partners. We may work with third parties to gather additional demographic information about our users on an aggregate and anonymized basis. Location Data, Log Data and your device. The Licensed Items automatically collects Log Data from your device to enable and assist the Licensed Items’ functionalities. In addition, you may also permit the Licensed Items to access other content and data on your device.
How we use information collected
We will not sell or rent your personal information at any time under any circumstance. We only use your personal information for several general purposes: to fulfill your requests for certain products and services, to personalize your experience on our Services, to keep you up to date on the latest product announcements, software updates, special offers or other information we think you would like to hear about either from us or from our business partners, and to better understand your needs and provide you with better services. We may also use your information to send you, or to have our business partners send you, direct marketing information or contact you for market research. However, we may provide certain portion of your personal information to law executive organs and government authorities as so requested; and We might disclose certain portion of your personal information within a strictly limited scope of recipients when we reasonably thinks it is necessary for protecting us, its customers or the public. You shall have foreseen and agreed to the occurrence of such events when you provide your personal information.