1. Description of Service
2. User Conduct
You may not use the Site or Service to:
- acquire any rewards or item of value through the use of botnets or automated means or through deception or misrepresentation in any respect;
- post or transmit any information, data, text, images, files, links, software, chat, communication or other content that is, or which Just4fun considers in its sole discretion to be, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, offensive, obscene, pornographic, hateful or threatening to any group defined by race, religion, gender, national origin or sexual orientation, or otherwise objectionable, including without limitation blatant expressions of bigotry, prejudice, racism, hatred or excessive profanity or post any obscene, lewd, lascivious, excessively violent, harassing or otherwise objectionable content;
- sell or promote any products or services;
- introduce viruses, worms, Trojan horses and/or harmful code on the Internet;
- display material that exploits children under 18 years of age;
- post any material or otherwise infringe in any way or violate any copyright, patent, trademark, service mark, trade name, trade secret or other intellectual property right of any third party;
- promote, solicit or participate in multi-level marketing or pyramid schemes;
- harass, embarrass or cause distress or discomfort upon another participant, user or other individual or entity;
- impersonate any other person, including but not limited to, a customer, supplier, Just4fun, or any persons associated with Just4fun;
- publish or disclose any personally identifying information or private information about children or any third parties without their consent (or their parent’s consent in case of a child under 18 years of age);
- publish or transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or any other forms of solicitation;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or foreign law, including but not limited to any regulations having the force of law while using or accessing the Site or in connection with your use of the Service, in any manner; or
- invade the privacy or violate any personal or proprietary right (including intellectual property rights) of any person or entity. You shall not: (a) modify, adapt or create derivative works based on the Site, the Service available from Just4fun or the Site’s content; (b) “frame” or “mirror” any content or create Internet “links” to or from the site; or (c) disassemble, reverse engineer, or decompile the Service provided via this Site or its content, or access the Site or its content in order to build a competitive product or service, build a product or service using similar ideas, features, functions or graphics, or copy any ideas, features, functions or graphics.
3. Disclaimer of Warranties
The site is provided by Just4fun on an “as is” and on an “as available” basis. All content and features of the site and Service are subject to change or termination without notice in the sole discretion of Just4fun.To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Just4fun makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, regarding the use or the results of this web site in terms of its correctness, accuracy, reliability, completeness or otherwise. Just4fun shall have no liability for any interruptions in the use of this Site, or for failing to correct defects, or for viruses or other harmful components spread by or through the site. Just4fun disclaims all warranties with regard to the information provided, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties; therefore the above-referenced exclusion is inapplicable.
4. Limitation of Liability
Just4fun shall not be liable for any loss, especially Just4fun shall not be liable for any special, indirect, consequential, exemplary, or incidental damages, damages or loss of profit, loss of revenue, loss of data, or use, cause the ORb of related, or use or cannot use, service and the information contained in this web site, whether this damage compensation in contract, negligence, tort, according to the law, in stock, in the law, or otherwise, even if Just4fun have been told to the possibility of such damage.
Some jurisdictions do not allow limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so some of the above limitations do not apply.
5. Modifications and Interruption to ServiceLiability
Just4fun reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Service with or without notice to the Member. Just4fun shall not be liable to Member or any third party should Just4fun exercise its right to modify or discontinue the Service. Member acknowledges and accepts that Just4fun does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to our Site and operation of our Site may be interfered with or adversely affected by numerous factors or circumstances outside of our control.
6. Third-Party Sites
7. Credit Expiration
To retain available balance, users must be active within the App or the Site. Balance will expire and be cleared to zero if a Member does not use the Site, the App and the Service for more than 180 days.
8. Disclaimer Regarding Accuracy of Vendor Information
Product specifications and other information have either been provided by vendors or suppliers to Just4fun (“Vendors”) or collected from publicly available sources. No reference to any third party or third party product or service shall be construed as an approval or endorsement by Just4fun of that third party or of any third party product or service.Just4fun makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of any information provided on this Site. Just4fun makes no warranties or representations whatsoever with regard to any product provided or offered by any Vendor, and you acknowledge that any reliance on representations and warranties provided by any Vendor shall be at your own risk.
9. Governing Law
10. Compliance with Laws
Member assumes all knowledge of applicable law and is responsible for compliance with any such laws. Member may not use the Service in any way that violates applicable state, federal, or international laws, regulations or other government requirements. Member further agrees not to transmit any material that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law or regulation.
12. Notice and Takedown Procedure
If you believe any materials accessible on or from this Site infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access thereto) from this Site by contacting Just4fun’s copyright agent (identified below) and providing the following information:1. Identification of the copyrighted work that you believe to be infringed. Please describe the work, and where possible include a copy or the location (e.g., URL) of an authorized version of the work.2. Identification of the material that you believe to be infringing and its location. Please describe the material, and provide us with its URL or any other pertinent information that will allow us to locate the material.3. Your name, address, telephone number and (if available) e-mail address.4. A statement that you have a good faith belief that the complained of use of the materials is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.5. A statement that the information that you have supplied is accurate, and indicating that under penalty of perjury, you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.6. A signature or the electronic equivalent from the copyright holder or authorized representative.Just4fun’s contact for copyright issues relating to this Site is as follows:Feedback@Just4fun.cnIn an effort to protect the rights of copyright owners, Just4fun maintains a policy for the termination, in appropriate circumstances, of subscribers and account holders of this Site who are repeat infringers.
Governing Law; Venue. This Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the substantive laws of the Republic of Singapore without regard to its conflict of law principles. Each party hereby irrevocably consents to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts situated in the Republic of Singapore in connection with any action arising between the parties.
15. Copyright and Trademark Information
Just4fun is a trademark of Just4fun All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners, and constitute neither an endorsement nor a recommendation of those Vendors. In addition, such use of trademarks or links to the web sites of Vendors is not intended to imply, directly or indirectly, that those Vendors endorse or have any affiliation with Just4fun.
16. Other Terms
Copyright © 2020 Just4fun All Rights Reserved.