banner requires iframes
- Ragnarok Online 2 - kRO2 Dec 26th Big Updates Details
|kRO2 Dec 26th Big Updates Details|
|KeyWords: kRo2, updates||
|Special thanks to RO2 vault volunteer KKND who translated this for us! New maps names and some NPCs names still need to be confirmed.
Changes of Basic Character Stats
* The decrease of Skill Cool Down Time and the increasement of Attack Hit Chance would not be so obvious after adding one point. Their effects will be applied after adding about 20 points.
* HIT/Dodge Rate will be increased with the upgrade of CLV. Defensive power and ranged attacking speed and magic DMG are no longer have relationship with CLV.
- Abilities upgrade brought by the upgrade of JLV has been deleted, it is no longer applied.
- Character's initialized stats changed as well as the stats points given by every level up.
- 2 settled stats points will be given every CLV up;
- MHP will be regularly increased with the upgrade of CLV.
- The natural HP recover quantity has been cut down with a huge amount. Instead potions are selling in all maps.
- MSP will be fixed in 100 or so. (Except Enchanter)
- Adjust the natural SP recover quantity. 35% of MSP will be recovered every 4 seconds.
- Adjust the skill SP consumption.
- Combat operation is officially changed to be decided by the status & abilities.
- Instant transportion in all towns has been available. The transportion NPCs are distributed in all the main regions, and you need to pay a fee to use instant transportion.
- Improve the combat values displaying method. Beneficial values are shown in White color while disbeneficial values in Red color.
- Some of the NPC(mobs) AI have been improved.
- Stats points will not be reset when changing job, so more careness is needed when adding the stats points.
- Some previous unapplied skills have been applied, which makes the combat more smoothly.
- Balance adjustment: change the attributes of current green items and quest items.
- Balance adjustment: adjust some skills effects.
Max Level Restriction is Increased as well as the EXP Gained by Hunting Mobs
- Increase the current LV50 restriction to LV100.
- The lowest CXP gained by hunting mobs which are 5 or more levels lower than players is 25% of the common CXP.
- Strengthen the abilities of mobs. Combat time is increased. However, we get more compensation from the mobs.
Modify the Item Drops and Purchase Price
- The drop rate of "junkitems" has been decreased but their selling prices are increased.
- You can exchange the "junkitems" for Alter Stone, potions or gears with some special NPCs.
* The prices above are purchase prices.
- All mobs add new drop items. Parts of the new gears are only used by certain jobs in order to differentiate all the jobs.
- Super gears with light blue color are droped with a very low rate. Their abilities are equal to the 120% of common gears.
- Obtain new gears by doing quests. Talk with the Adventures Association member NPC nearby the Kafra to accept the quests.
- Weapon upgrade cost lists:
New Maps are Added
-- Echoes of the Forests (LV 37-42 region)
-- Blue Ale (LV40-47 region)
-- Sky Fir Forests (LV48-62 region)
-- Penguin Island (LV65-70 region)
-- Purificatory Forests (LV69-78 region)
Related Info: Class Skills Fixed Info after 26th Dec updates